Five days. I have lost 5 days.
I hate getting sick. My clean house and other projects have gone to pot over five little days. I have goals and a date to achieve them by. And now, that may not happen.
And the thing is... I don't really feel that much better. I have to medicate myself to sleep and medicate myself to get out of of bed in the morning. I even called into work. That never happens.
Today I went for my walk with Renee. She had to take it easy on me because my lungs are gunked up from my sinuses draining and this nasty cough I've had. yuck yuck yuck
On a positive note. I am getting better. Just more slowly then I would like. I prefer the illness where you feel crappy for one day and then wake up feeling 100%. But not this one. I am hanging in there. And maybe, maybe by the end of the week, I will be feeling 100%.
I hate getting sick. My clean house and other projects have gone to pot over five little days. I have goals and a date to achieve them by. And now, that may not happen.
And the thing is... I don't really feel that much better. I have to medicate myself to sleep and medicate myself to get out of of bed in the morning. I even called into work. That never happens.
Today I went for my walk with Renee. She had to take it easy on me because my lungs are gunked up from my sinuses draining and this nasty cough I've had. yuck yuck yuck
On a positive note. I am getting better. Just more slowly then I would like. I prefer the illness where you feel crappy for one day and then wake up feeling 100%. But not this one. I am hanging in there. And maybe, maybe by the end of the week, I will be feeling 100%.
1 comment:
Man! Sick is not fun! And being a mother on top of it makes in nearly impossible to be sick. What can I do to help?
Post a Comment