Sunday, September 21, 2008

So cute and fun too!

Thank you Dacia! She shared this great link to a fun website for girls hair. Yesterday I decided to try one on Katie. She was so good for me and sat still while I combed, pulled, and banded back. She looked sooo cute. I love having a girl!

She apparently didn't want her picture taken. I tried to get her to take out her "binkey", but she would throw a fit. Clearly she was tired. Tired, but oh, so cute!

I love her curls. This website also told me about this stuff to put in her hair that will keep the curls intact with out the nasty crusty stuff. I will let you know how that works when I get it. Her hair does curl on its own, but she is always pulling on her piggy tails and so they straighten out. I hope that she out grows that habit because her curls are really pretty.

More fun hair to follow!

1 comment:

Dacia said...

Great website huh? It's nice to get new ideas when you have to do little girl hair everyday! She looks darling!