Thursday, April 10, 2008

He wants vs I want

My husband wants one of these...


...an iPod classic. You can listen to your music on them, watch a video or TV show, and some will come with an FM tuner if you choose.
I want the following done around my house:
  1. hang the boys curtain rods
  2. hang the clock
  3. fix the dresser drawer
  4. fix the drawer on the TV stand
  5. switch the washer and the dryer and put the door back on.
  6. remove the box from upstairs (to heavy for me)
  7. tighten the bolts on Katie's crib (don't worry, still safe, just she likes to shake it!)
  8. build Joshua's new bed
  9. hang the mirror and the votive holders above our bed
  10. finish cleaning the backyard

Negotiations will begin when the list is complete. I will keep you posted on his progress.

3 comments:

Windy said...

Great post! Good luck with your negotiations.

Windy said...

Oops - forgot to say that I love your new layout. Where'd you find it?

Anonymous said...

LOL How's the Honey-do list coming along?