Saturday, October 10, 2009

Eric's Birthday part 2

On Friday we had the second part of Eric's birthday. This time we were able to get all but two kids here. So much better!! The theme was "the Olympic Games." They ran relays, water balloon shot put, and a couple of other games. There are not any pictures of the games because Katie was still asleep and Brandon was by himself. This is Brandon handing out the gold medals.


Eric had a great group of kids over. They were a lot of fun! One of them for his gift gave him a card that talk about how on Old McDonald's Farm there was a chicken that said "a buck buck here and a buck buck there." And of course the gift was one dollar bills. So cute!


And the lucky kiddo had another cake with candles to blow out!

As fun as everything was, I am thankful that it is over. I am knee deep in midterms and it has been very busy. I need to mention (again) how awesome my hubby is for really picking up the slack with the birthday party and the house while I study nonstop. He has done it all without complaining and on his vacation too! Don't I have the best man ever!?!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did your Wednesday classes go? Were you able to get most of your homework done before the break? I hope so, for your sake! Hang in there. It's worth it. And you're very lucky to have such a great guy who's got your back. :-)

Eric's happy dance is priceless.