Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

For the 4th of July holiday we went to Brandon's brother's house to be with their family, his parents and and some friends from church. We had a BIG barbecue, which was good because there were A LOT of people. After some seriously yummy food, the wives became RISK widows.
Even Eric and the oldest Dunno boy participated in the game. I, for one, do not understand the attraction of the game. While the husbands played, the kids went for a ride on the slip-n-slide. Even Katie decided that it looked fun and went in. Sadly I was unable to get a good picture of her in it.

Here are Eric and Josh outside just as we were starting the fireworks. Don't they look cute! All buddy buddy. In a raffle at work Brandon won some fireworks. We had been unclear as to what we had in there until last night. WOW! They were seriously the best fireworks that we had ever had! Thank you Comcast! No pictures though, I spent the time enjoying the show. Poor Katie, she missed the fun because she wasn't feeling to good and so I had put her to sleep.
I had gotten the kids cute little 4th outfits, but I never got them together to take a picture. So here is Katie in her outfit. I had her wear it last Sunday to church.


No comments: