Last week our sweet little boy said a bad word. Where he heard it, we are not sure. He says that he heard from a guy outside smoking a cigarette. At least his excuse was creative. I don't doubt that he heard it from some child safe television show/movie. Not exactly sure how they rate tv/movies, but I am shocked at what the consider PG. I am sure that I am not alone with this thought, but we are getting into a completely different topic. Joshua's punishment: sit with a bar of soap in his mouth for 15 minutes. The kids was a trooper with it (I myself had this punishment as a kid and would not be so calm).

I tried to get a picture of the bar of soap with his teeth marks, but no such luck. He says that he had learned his lesson. Let's hope.
1 comment:
My mom tried this with me and I took a bite out of it. She was so mad that I took a chunk out of the bar that I think my punishment was much longer than it would've been otherwise.
Post a Comment