Things have been busy lately. It seems like I cannot catch up with everything that I must do. Laundry is a big one. The house is never picked up, and not even close to clean. It feels like meeting the needs of the kids is consuming more time than usual too. Josh has lately become interested in crafts, but I am horribly unprepared for him and have very little fun stuff for him to do. His fall back is cutting paper into shapes. Eric is going though an anti-homwork phase and since I am not here in the evening this all falls on Brandon. I know that he tries, but Eric will simply neglect to inform him of his homework. So each morning before school we are dealing with Eric, his homework, and his awful attitide about it all. Katie is crawling into everything, the trash can, dog food, behind the toilet (yeww). And she is not the best teether I have ever had. Did I mention that all three of them are fighting a bit of a cold? Nothing that keeps them home, just enough to make them a tad bit cranky. This week I will spend my day off cooking for the blue and gold banquet. Do you know what I want to do on my day off? I want to go to Hobby Lobby and Kohl's. I want to finishing sewing the curtains for each of the boys rooms. I want to sleep. I want ME time! But, I have to work almost everyday. Well, I guess that I have whined enough. I know that this is the life of a Mom. I love it most of the time, but then there are times...
2 comments:
My only hope is that I'll get to rest when I'm dead! Hang in there!
Yeah, I tell Kyle the same thing: I'll sleep/rest when I'm dead. e-HUG! Keep your chin up.
Post a Comment