Sunday, October 21, 2007

A day of rest?



You would think, that having a 2:30 church meeting, it would be simple to get ready to for church. That is a lot of time to get ready and do things that need to be done before the block of meetings. Yet, each Sunday I am pressed for time. Today is a good example. I was able to sleep in until 9am. And yes, I realize that here is my problem, but I am not able to sleep in each Sunday and I could really use the sleep. But, whether I sleep late or not, the same problem occurs each week. I got up, fed Katie and myself (Brandon fed the boys for me!). I then got into the shower and prepared to go visiting teaching. Got Katie ready for the day (not Church) and was gone from 11-12 to visit teach. Came home, ate lunch, and worked on my Primary stuff. Fed Katie, got her dressed. Got the boys dressed. Already, it's 1:30 and we have to leave for a 1:45 meeting. And it doesn't matter what we have going on, there is just no time to relax. I never thought that I would say this, but I am anxious for the new year, when we will meet at 8:30. Then, maybe, I can relax on Sunday.

1 comment:

Bringhurst Family said...

8:30 yikes. We meet at 9 and I'm ready for 11 to come around.