Just now I discovered the iPhone blogger app. Maybe this will help me be better about blogging, maybe not. It's worth a try, wouldn't you agree?
Christmas is over, New Year's too. The kids are back to school and I have just one short week before I report to my student teaching position. This term is be very, very busy, but hopefully it will go by fast. The big prize is waiting for me if I survive it; graduation!
Other things are happening, of course. Life doesn't remain static so I can finish school. The kids are busy, Brandon too. Work, school, calling, activities, and sports, to name a few. I will be happy for summer when we can spend our days on the pool.
Since picture are often what makes the blog interesting, I will leave you with one of our new dog, Daisy. She is a two year old spaniel mix that we rescued. Jaz and her get along well, for the most part, but they have their moments. Her personality is very interest, to say the least. It's easiest to give you an explanation through her nickname, which is "crazy Daisy."

2 comments:
The iPhone app makes Blogging super easy! Especially if the photo you want is on your phone. Good luck!!
Unknown? This is janell. Sorry!!
Post a Comment