Okay, maybe I should clarify, we could not celebrate my Dad's birthday on his ACTUAL birthday because I was sitting in class that day (and he had to work). So we celebrated his birthday the Saturday before the BIG day. His best friend drove down from Canby for the event.
We had lunch together.
The "cake" that I made for him.
The birthday boy!
Best friend Mike with his wife Vicki. Our family have know each other for 20+ years.
My Dad's birthday gift from myself; a feisty three year old. She sang him a special song. I wish that I had video of it. It was so sweet!
Grandma and Kate.
Mike was playing with his iPhone and recorded this video. There is not really anything specific on it, but it is fun to watch all the same.
This was my last day in Oregon. Kate and I were homeward bound the next morning. It was a nice visit. I would have preferred to have my entire family with me and to have stayed longer, but it was not meant to be. Being there for my Dad's birthday was the goal and we achieved it. It was a wonderful visit.



No comments:
Post a Comment