I am in the middle of finals week and am procrastinating studying for my ANTH 101 exam by blogging about my finals thus far.
I got the best e-mails on Friday and Saturday. The first one was from Dr. Pressel, my Communication for the Classroom Teacher. The test in that class was last Monday (Dec. 7), which I took in the dark. It read:
"Hi Becca -
Your grade on the test was 75 (perfect score). Your grade for the course is "A". Have a good holiday.
Dr. Pressel"
Yay! I love "A's" But I was expecting that one to show up in my inbox. The next one was a complete surprise. It was from my Geology professor who we called Tim because his last name is soo hard to say! This is what it said.
"Greetings,
This note was sent to you to inform you of your final grade. You have earned an A in the above referenced class and the final is optional for you. If you choose to take the final, you may potentially earn an A+. Your grade will be assigned in loboweb after all of the grading of the final has been completed.
Thanks for being part of the class and good luck during finals week.
Cheers
Tim"
This was an awesome e-mail to receive! No final in Geology! HOORAY!!!
Not having that final makes my life so much easier. His tests are intense to study for. By not having to do that I can focus my efforts in another class where I am teetering on the "A" or "B" fence.
I took another final this morning in poly sci. I loved that class and am sad that it is ending. I was really frustrated with the final because I completely for the methods used by pollsters to ensure that the polling results are accurate. I am so bugged that I won’t even look up the answers because I don't want to dwell on it. I will just wait until I get my grade and then see how bad I biffed it. All I need to do is maintain my "A." So send 90% thought my way!
Not having that final makes my life so much easier. His tests are intense to study for. By not having to do that I can focus my efforts in another class where I am teetering on the "A" or "B" fence.
I took another final this morning in poly sci. I loved that class and am sad that it is ending. I was really frustrated with the final because I completely for the methods used by pollsters to ensure that the polling results are accurate. I am so bugged that I won’t even look up the answers because I don't want to dwell on it. I will just wait until I get my grade and then see how bad I biffed it. All I need to do is maintain my "A." So send 90% thought my way!
1 comment:
*happy thoughts happy thoughts happy thoughts*
I know you did great!
Post a Comment