Tuesday, September 15, 2009

To the Faithful Three

Thank you my faithful readers (all 3 of you)! I appreciate that you stick with me and follow the mundane details of our lives. Recently I have been thinking about going private. If you would like an invite, please email me or leave a comment.

To my blog stalkers (if there are any): thank you! The fact that you stalk my blog makes me feel special! And I would be fine if you continue. Just let me know that you want an invite.

I will let you know when this change happens.

14 comments:

Tim and Clarissa said...

I would love to keep blog stalking you and your family! You seem very crafty and your husband thinks we would get along great! So I think we should get together sometime and scrapbook!

supabog2@hotmail.com

The Christy Clan said...

Please add me when you go private!

holliluke@gmail.com

Emily said...

So why private? Add me pretty please...blogging is the only way I am going to ever get my pictures "scrapbooked" with 5 kids clamoring for my attention. I like the new background by the way.

Anonymous said...

Add me, too! I love stalking you guys!

Doone Burgener said...

Please make sure you send me the invite. I love seeing photos of the kids and hearing about their latest antics.

Elissa Minor Rust said...

Invite me, too! Why are you going private?

Anonymous said...

invite me my dear Becca.

Ryan Magnusson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan Magnusson said...

Include me too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Becca! I read your blog whenever you update! Please add me when you go private! Miss you!

pinon family said...

hey you! invite me :)!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Invite me!:) taystephhot@msn.com

Stef said...

stef.burns@gmail.com. I am both...avid reder and kinda a blog stalker too....sorry. ha

Jake said...

Love to read your blog and keep up on all the family- They are all getting so big! Include me when you go private.
jakdebs@hotmail.com