My Kate is two. 
She is my last baby, my girl, and she is growing up.
I think that she is at the very best possible age. So happy and fun. So sweet. I think that I would be happy if she stayed like this forever.
But she can't, and I am having a hard time accepting that.
BUT... since I have absolutely no choice, I want to share some things that make her so sweet and endearing.
* she gives the best hugs. whole body hugs. she wraps her arms around your neck and squeezes
* her smile lights up a room
* she dances like dora the explorer
* she likes to snuggle in bed with you in the morning
* she is a book lover. she has to have one read before nap and bed time. and she will always try for more!
* she can hold her own with her brothers. she is a tough little thing!
* if someone is sad she has to give them hugs and kisses to help them feel better
* she kisses her own boo-boos
* she knocks on her own door in the morning to come out
And more! I could never begin to list all things that make her so wonderful. She is funny and happy and smart. But I am her Mom. I am completely biased.
I love you my dear daughter. Thank you for bringing such joy into my life. I am so lucky to be your Mom.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
She is my last baby, my girl, and she is growing up.
I think that she is at the very best possible age. So happy and fun. So sweet. I think that I would be happy if she stayed like this forever.
But she can't, and I am having a hard time accepting that.
BUT... since I have absolutely no choice, I want to share some things that make her so sweet and endearing.
* she gives the best hugs. whole body hugs. she wraps her arms around your neck and squeezes
* her smile lights up a room
* she dances like dora the explorer
* she likes to snuggle in bed with you in the morning
* she is a book lover. she has to have one read before nap and bed time. and she will always try for more!
* she can hold her own with her brothers. she is a tough little thing!
* if someone is sad she has to give them hugs and kisses to help them feel better
* she kisses her own boo-boos
* she knocks on her own door in the morning to come out
And more! I could never begin to list all things that make her so wonderful. She is funny and happy and smart. But I am her Mom. I am completely biased.
I love you my dear daughter. Thank you for bringing such joy into my life. I am so lucky to be your Mom.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
1 comment:
She is so cute! Happy Birthday Katelyn!!
Post a Comment