7 weird or random facts about myself.
1. When I get tired I get cold. Even when we lived in Havasu I would bundle up. Only then will I fall asleep.
2. I HATE putting gas in the car. This spoiled little Oregon girl think that someone should do it for her! (In case you didn't know... in Oregon every gas station has attendants that fill your gas tank. It is GREAT!)
3. Noise in the car bugs me. My kids always want to talk non-stop and it drives me nuts!
4. I have never had a PiƱon nut. Go figure.
5. I love baby smells. ALL baby smells.
4. I have never had a PiƱon nut. Go figure.
5. I love baby smells. ALL baby smells.
6. I still have clothes that are older than Eric, and I will wear them (around the house).
7. I didn't like green chili until after Josh was born. Here in New Mexico it is a crime to not like green chili. It took over 6 years for me to acquire a taste for it. Now I love it!
7. I didn't like green chili until after Josh was born. Here in New Mexico it is a crime to not like green chili. It took over 6 years for me to acquire a taste for it. Now I love it!
1. On your post, link back to the person who tagged you - that would be me, in this case.
2. Post your assignment on your blog - seven weird or random facts.
3. Post these rules on your blog.
4. Post links to the bloggers that you will be tagging.
5. Go to those blogs and give them a comment on their blog to let them know that you have tagged them.
5 comments:
cute facts about yourself. i grew up in WA, so i remember going across the border and getting filled up by an attendant. i always thought that was cool. NJ does it too.
*I'm not sure what happend to my other post*
Thanks becca for doing this.
Funny, I get cold when i'm tired too!
That's funny. I can't believe there are gas attendants still. I can't think of a single place here in AZ that has them.
I feel the same way about to much noise in the car.
What you failed to metion is that in Oregan, it is against the law to fill your own tank. And if you try boy do you get a tounge lashing!!!! I haven't been there in a few years so if it has changed let me know.
~Leah
Post a Comment