Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Buggin'

It seems lately like the little things have consumed my time. I am mostly referring to housework here. And I say little because our house is little for the 5 of us, but keeping it clean is no easy chore. It just seams to worst than usual lately. I don't know why, but lots of things are bugging. I am not sure what is up with my attitude, which I know I need to improve , but seriously, WHAT'S UP! So here are just some of the things that have been "buggin."
  • Joshua decided to help clean the outside of the bathtub, with the brand new bar of kiddy soap that I just bought.
  • Both of the boys using Katie's soap as bubble bath. When it didn't suds up... they used more.
  • They have been doing construction in front of Eric's school since the beginning of his 1st grade year. He is now in 2nd grade. Same construction.
  • Gas Prices
  • The boys bedroom ... WOW... I will have to devote a whole day to it this week before my Mom comes.
  • My kitchen table is never clean. I honestly try, but, well, you know...
  • Josh thinks that the mini-van is a playroom.
  • The boys bathroom. Need I say more?
  • Eric and Josh only need things when I am nursing Katie, never before and they cannot wait until after. RIGHT NOW! This is the when the phone rings too.
  • It takes the kids all morning to get ready to go to school, and only 15 minutes on a non-school day.

But this is the life of a stay-at-home Mom. My friend (and boss) told me once that I would be bored at home. Can you imagine? Boring is certainly not a description of my life. So despite all of the gripes that I listed above, I love being at home. Just sometimes things bug.

1 comment:

pinon family said...

can totally relate to the "no suds, keep pumping" soap situation!!